Thursday, September 20

Free Your Mind, Wk 7

Week 4, When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done.

Week 5, What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?



This weeks question,

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

Im referring this to my personal life.

Im doing what I believe in. I've never been a settler. It was never aloud growing up, and was frowned upon HARD when it was even a thought in my mind. A lot of the times I LOVE being single, but sometimes I hate it. I know Im single because I want to be. Theres plenty of men I could be dating, I choose not to. I feel like Im settling for them.

On the other hand sometimes I worry that I'm thinking I'm setting my standards to high. But whats high standards when your this awesome right ;)



If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

No comments:

Post a Comment