Thursday, August 30

Free Your Mind wk 5

I came across a site with 50 Random questions about life that in my opinion everyone should ask them self's. Every week I'll answer one question. You can find all the questions Here

Leave me a comment if you decided to answer some of the questions too, so I can check out your answers!

And my answers Listed below..
Week 1, How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

Week 2, Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Week 3,If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

Week 4, When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done.

This weeks question,
What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

THE WAY WE VIEW EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In every fuckin aspect! I'm so sick of hate groups/attacks. Kids being bullied in school. Gays getting beaten on the streets. People of color being attack in public by name calling.

What are we teaching our children, our friends, our neighbors were teaching them hatred. Unneeded undeserved hatred. Its ignorance is what it comes down to, and on every level unacceptable.

Stereotyping
I'm guilty of this too, in a way I think everyone unfortunately is, but again it comes back to ignorance. We had to learn it someone right, or for that matter not learned about a subject.

A few weeks ago I had a Scenty party with a friend of mine after the party was got talking about other people we knew. There was this one guy that I went to high school with. He was short, a little chunky, and had a really high pitch voice, I never seen him hangout with guys, just girls. Therefore I assumed he was gay. Until I was mistake. Turns out hes not gay he actually has a girlfriend who he seems to be really happy with. However I just assumed he was gay, like gay people really have stereotypes. On the same hand it upsets me so much with the issues my brother goes thru in out home town with the police. At least once a week he gets pulled over with the suspicion of "W.W.B" walking while black. * I laughed out laugh when I heard that acc.*

So I challenge you!
Stop thinking your dirty little thoughts out loud!
Were all the same, keep your opinions to yourself, your only spreading hate

Check out this post about a little boy who stole my heart with his braveness

I wear a Dress, And so does my dad


LETS STOP HATE


2 comments:

  1. Is that about Brandon? LOL. I remember everybody thought he was gay, but yeah he definitely isn't. It's hard not to judge people because it's in human nature to do so but I think it's really important to try not to. I remember before I was a parent I used to judge other peoples' parenting. "Oh, if I had a kid I would never do this, that, and the other thing." There are so many things I thought I'd never give into or allow and well here I am, a mother, doing plenty of those things I swore I never would! Everybody has an opinion, everybody is an expert, but it's like you said: if people could just learn to put a lid on it, the world would be a better place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea exaxtly:), and yep that was about brandon,

      Delete