Tuesday, August 14

Free Your Mind (Wk 4)

I came accrossed a site with 50 Random questions about life that in my opinion everyone should ask them selfs. Every week I'll answer one question. You can find all the questions Here

Leave me a comment if you decided to answer some of the questions too, so I can check out your answers!

And my answers Listed below..
Week 1, How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

Week 2, Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Week 3,If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

This weeks question,
When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done.

I cant decided.

On the one hand, I speak my mind. ALL THE TIME. If you ask me something, I'm not going to lie to you and further more I don't care if I hurt your feelings. Usually when someone comes to someone with a question - life altering anyway - they already know the answer. When you think you passed your drivers test yet you never once studied, don't except me to say I'm sure you'll do great. Im more likely to say, well guess you should of thought of that before you decided not to read the book. Or when you think your boyfriends cheating on you, surly I would of either A. told them before they had to ask if they were my friend * I learned a long time not to stick your nose where it doesn't belong* or B. I would nicely tell them Yes, followed by a buy you already knew that. Those are you guts telling you something, I think people really need to follow there guts more often usually the answer to the question lies within.

At the same time I love to be there for my friends. When I see there name come accrossed my caller ID at 4am, I'm only pissed for about a min, unless there just calling because there drunk. A smile comes on my face I take a deep breath and answer the call with " yes 'followed the there name'" - find it sounds more friendly. Im always there for any of my friends. At any point. Theres nothing big or small that I wouldn't do for them.

However ...

Im pretty adventurous. I like having fun and seeing new things. I want to know how things work and how I can work them. I wanna drive thru and see every province, and fly to visit random states. I want to go places just to say I went there. Some of my favorite stories of traveling includ doing random stupid shit. Like driving 3 hours for slushies, or over an hour for gas -don't ask - I don't ever want to loose that. I think its one of my best features.

Im not sure what one will happen ill see more then I've done. However Ill be happy with saying more then I've done, with the ability to say more, must mean you have some amazing life experiences. Or your just full of shit, and talking out your ass..

either way!

2 comments: