Sunday, April 21

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley for..
Sunday Social

This weeks questions

{ONE}What is your shopping weakness?
Shirts, I always find new shirts to buy its horrible, 4 pairs of jeans 5000 shirts!

{TWO}What is your food weakness?
Burgers, Im always down for a big dirt burger. Pretty sure I've never said no

{THREE}What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
Bueller, bueller, bullllllller

{FOUR}What is your go to breakfast food?
eggs, any way! perferably omlettes made by pock, he goes all out those those bad boys! DELISH

{FIVE}Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
No, I certaintly do not. Cher told me "it might stunt my growth" and I wanted to be 5'10" like Cindy Crawford as well!

- Guess what movie that quotes from :p

No comments:

Post a Comment